- 18-Apr-2017 to 17-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Hammonton, NJ, USA
Where jobs become careers
At Kramer Beverage Co., our employees make lasting contributions to our success and we appreciate the contributions that each individual brings to our dynamic work environment. We aren't looking for workers...we are looking for people who share our values.
KBC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), committed to a drug- and harassment-free workplace.
Driver Helper (Seasonal)
On a daily basis the Driver helper will help deliver customer-purchased product to assigned accounts as well as stock coolers and shelves neatly with product, and ensure proper rotation of product with every delivery. This position will pick up all empty kegs at their prospective stops on a daily basis. The Driver Helper works safely, obeying all Company policies and procedures including safety procedures and requirements and will communicates with co-workers, ensuring superior customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to start early in the morning, with flexibility- 6 am – 10 am start times
- Must reliably be able to work in rain, heat and/or cold conditions
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 165lbs., and be able to sit, stand, walk, squat, bend, twist, reach, balance and grasp
- Must be available May thru August